Import & Export
Talk With Us
About Export & Import in Central America.
Import & Export
El Salvador and Costa Rica
The efficient and cost-effective movement of shipments across international borders is a requisite of companies doing business globally. The Central American Group (CAG) makes its import-export expertise in Costa Rica and El Salvador available to its customers.
The required import-export documentation in El Salvador and Costa Rica, as well as administrative procedures, can generate delay, fines, and even the risk of confiscation, which can dissuade companies without expertise in this area from directly participating in international trade.
By partnering with the Central American Group, companies can benefit from the CAG’s in-depth knowledge of import-export rules and procedures in El Salvador and Costa Rica. In addition to making the import-export process a smooth and successful one, Central American Group clients can benefit from its long-term relationships with local and global operators. The CAG provides a high-quality personalized service that strengthens its clients’ participation in international trade.
Whether your company imports or exports perishable goods, vehicles, personal property or machinery the Central American Groups import-export specialists in El Salvador and Costa Rica can determine if customers’ cargo should be transported by air, land, or sea. CAG will carry out actions that will guarantee the effective, timely and incident-free transit of imported and exported goods. Among other services that the Central America Group provides in the area of import-export operations in El Salvador and Costa Rica are:
- the investigation of all details related to the issuance of licenses;
- the confirmation that all loads to be exported are properly packed and tagged;
- the determination of all issues and restrictions related to government taxes and duties that are related to the import-export of goods to and from El Salvador and Costa Rica;
- the maintenance of clear and permanent communications with all pertinent carriers;
- the preparation of all import-export documentation that is required to ship to and from El Salvador and Costa Rica;
- The acquisition of insurance to protect import-export shipments from losses, damages, and delays.
Import & Export in Central America
The Central American Group provides import & export services that are required to run successful operations in Costa Rica and El Salvador.
The Central American Group processes the customs paperwork that is required to avoid the levying of duties on items that will be re-exported.
Costa Rica’s main imports include electrical machinery, motor vehicles and cars, and industrial machinery. Its main export is medical and technical equipment.
El Salvador’s main imports include chemicals, machinery and equipment, food, petroleum products, and transportation equipment. Its principal exports include knit T-shirts and sweaters, electric capacitors, and knit sox and hosiery.
Would you like to discuss Import & Export in Central America?