IN COSTA RICA, CENTRAL AMERICA
INDUSTRIAL BUILDING SPACE AVAILABLE FOR LEASE IN COSTA RICA, CENTRAL AMERICA
Costa Rica is located in the heart of the Americas. International companies settle in the country in order to take advantage of its strategic access to markets in the U.S, Canada, Mexico, and Central and South America.
The Central American nation enjoys decades-long social and economic stability and offers a highly educated. This results in enhanced competitiveness for companies that set up operations there.
The Central American Group’s Green Park is located in Alajuela, Costa Rica, a four-minute drive from the Juan Santamaria International Airport.
Companies that choose to locate their operations at the Green Park Free Zone can benefit from the following amenities:
- Free zone tax benefits, regulations, and incentives.
- Option to buy or lease.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure.
- Waste management
- Access to an abundant, educated labor force
- Fully redundant electrical grid.
- Human resources support
- Park maintenance
More information about the Green Park
AREA UNDER ROOF
To be built out.
|To be built out.|
- Parking for approximately 30 vehicles
- Green areas
- Five minutes to Juan Santamaria International Airport.
- One hour to Puerto Caldera and 3 1/2 hours to Puerto Limon.
- Twenty minutes o the capital city of San Jose.
Additional information please contact:
Direct Line: 520-780-6269